Nigerian-Belgian Chamber of Commerce
The Nigerian Belgian Chamber of Commerce (in abbreviation NBCC) was formed by a group of Prominent and Serious businessmen in Nigeria. Their collective aim and objective is to bridge the gap of doing business with the Belgian communities as well as to promote, protect the image of both countries and create a conducive business environment for discussions. Since 2009 till date, NBCC and NBCIDC have been collaborated and working out of the same office under the leadership of Mr. Paulette Van Trier.
Nigerian-Belgian Commercial Information and Documentation Center
The Nigerian-Belgian Commercial Information and Documentation Center (NBCIDC) was incorporated on the 21st of February 2002 as a non-profit organization (NGO) with the objective of promoting business between Nigeria and Belgium, through information, advise, consulting and networking. Prior to the formal registration, the founder of the Center, Mrs. Paulette Van Trier has on an ad-hoc basis been promoting businesses between Nigeria and Belgium since 1997.NBCIDC provides all links for businesses and institutions in both countries; gives as well as relevant information to facilitate investment and business decisions, leading to business start-ups and expansion.
- Office Lease – using our office on Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly basis (Office hours from Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 6pm)
- Briefing Sessions / Info Sessions/ Press Conference
- Networking Events/ Cocktail Parties(Catering for Briefing Sessions/ Info Sessions/ Press Conference/ Networking Events/ Cocktail Parties )
- Car Rentals/ Security Services – Partners / Referral
- Custom/ Immigration Services – Partners / Referral
- Bank Services/ Account Opening – Partner / Referral
- Forex Services – Partners / Referral
- Insurance Services – Partners / Referral
- Legal/ Tax Services/ Starting the Business – Partners / Referral
- Market Research in Nigeria and European Union – Partner / Referral
- Travel Logistic Services (Airlines Tickets Booking, Insurance Services, Car Hire, Hotel Booking, Immigration Assistance) – Partners / Referral
- Trade Fairs
- Set up B2B & introduction meetings using our network in Nigeria and Europe
- Credit Check & Report
- Company Check
- Check Individuals (PIVR)
- Providing Member Details
- Providing Letters of Introduction
- Providing Letters of Recommendation
- Networking Events
- Events with high profile speakers and Government officials
- International Trade Missions/Delegations
- Events with Members only
- Events with Members and other Associations
- Networking Breakfasts and Lunches
- Sourcing on request
- Calls to Tender/Invitations to Participate
- Market Info and Advisory
- Product Suppliers Search
- Product Search in Nigeria
- Product Search in Europe
- General Trade and Regulatory Advice (e.g. Export, Import, Banned products)
- Sharing presentations from events
- Professional Service Providers
- Fact Finding
- Help doing business in Nigeria (Protocol, Logistics, Office/Home search, setting up meetings)
- Dual Vocational Training
- Advert placement
- Creating Business Opportunities
- Discussions and Strategy Planning
We guide all our members with information about travel in Nigeria and Belgium.
For the Belgians visiting Nigeria we help them with all needed logistics and hotel reservations. Where needed we also book all their appointments.
As for the Nigerian companies and businessmen, we advise them on whom to visit, when to visit; and help them with all issues related to their travel.
While visa requests have to be handled by each company/each person themselves, we can assist with:
- Visa Advisory Services
- Telephone Advisory
- Booking Appointments
- Document Verification/Support
- Visa, Hotel & Logistics co-ordination
- Travel Insurance by our partner Cornerstone Insurance Company
- Cornerstone Insurance is a member of the Chamber and we are pleased to inform you that *Nigerian Belgian Chamber of Commerce* is now created on Cornerstone’s E-Channel’s *Partner Portal* – an online platform where our members as well as contacts can easily apply and get a travel insurance. Feel free to subscribe through this link:https://cornerstone.com.ng/partner/NBCIDCWhen you click on the website link you will be able to do the following:
- Get Instant Travel Insurance
- Complete a transaction from end to end and generate certificate (24/7 access to the online platform).
If you have any questions about or need further information, please feel free to contact Cornerstone directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 08025560631 or 08106000800.